top of page

Thursday July 28th, 2022

Updated: Dec 1, 2022

Barry is doing well after recovering from a very difficult chemotherapy treatment a couple weeks ago. He was able to go to volleyball camps this week and the AU season starts up soon.

The doctors have reccomended he pause treatment until the next scans on August 10th. We are working closely with a team of doctors to decide on the best plan moving forward.

Thank you all for continuing to pray for Barry 💜


Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page